SMB customers can purchase Enterprise versions of Dynamics 365 for Sales, at £30*/month, or Dynamics 365 for Sales and Customer Service, at £49*/month via our CSP agreement (+VAT).
Availability is guaranteed until the end of 2019 and Microsoft are making several offers available (see below) at this reduced price until the new SMB Dynamics 365 Applications are available, rumoured to be sometime in 2018.
1. Dynamics 365 for Sales, Enterprise edition (SMB Offer)
2. Dynamics 365 for Sales and Customer Service, Enterprise edition (SMB Offer)
3. Dynamics 365 for Team Members, Enterprise Edition (SMB Offer)
New customers that purchase the above SKUs will also be able to obtain a version of Team Members, Enterprise edition, targeted at SMB customers, with a retail price of £3.80*/user/month + VAT.
To help target this discounted SKU at the SMB segment, a seat maximum will apply to each temporary SKU as follows: 25-seats for Dynamics 365 for Sales, Enterprise edition; 50 seats for Dynamics 365 for Sales and Customer Service, Enterprise edition (the 25 potential seats of Dynamics 365 for Sales would count toward this 50-seat limit), and 150 seats for the Dynamics 365 for Team Members, Enterprise edition, per customer tenant.
* subject to Microsoft $ Exchange Rates.
Empower your team, safeguard your business, and simplify IT management with a single solution, purpose built for your business.
Achieve more together
Anywhere it matters
Always on Security
Simplified for business
General Data Protection Regulation
• Overview – A basic understanding of GDPR
• Get Started – How Microsoft recommend the approach for compliance
• Solutions – The different Microsoft products available
• Assessment – Quick, online self-evaluation to help review readiness for GDPR
• Resources – White papers, Blogs, FAQs
We strongly recommend that everyone completes the assessment. Please click the link that will take you to the Microsoft Trust Centre GDPR page.
Bringing All The Good Of Microsoft To Your Business
Outlook Customer Manager
New from Microsoft - Advanced Outlook functionality rolling out now.
Capture customer information in native Outlook.
Office 365 Update
Here’s the latest on what’s happening with Office 365.
There are plenty of hints, tips & info to consider.